WE TAKE THE BIBLE AND WHAT IT SAYS SERIOUSLY.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW WHAT WE BELIEVE.
1) People over programs. All individuals matter to Christ and therefore to us.
2) Prayer for others and the church is ministry.
3) We want to be known for loving others. Love for others should be seen in action. (John 13:34-35; 1John 3:16-20; 1John 4:7-12)
4) Unity in the Body of Christ matters to Jesus and therefore to us. John 17. We value the unity of all believers, therefore, we will endeavor to continue the process of Restoration. We are a part of what is known as the Restoration movement, as such we want to continue to do our part in restoring the church to New Testament Christianity.
• "Where the Scriptures speak, we speak; where the Scriptures are silent, we are silent."
• "The church of Jesus Christ on earth is essentially, intentionally, and constitutionally one."
• "We are Christians only, but not the only Christians."
• "In essentials, unity; in opinions, liberty; in all things love." Phil. 2:1-2
• "No creed but Christ, no book but the Bible, no law but love, no name but the divine.
5) Generosity - We want to be a people who are generous with our resources of time, talents, and treasures to help expand the Kingdom of Christ.
The Church of Christ is Elder-led. The Elders are: Ed Crick, Carl Peterson, and Mike Kilgallin. These men lead the Church of Christ.